D1 Modder's Paint Rack D1 Series Printable, Expandable Modder's Paint Rack - Deck your bench with some style!.. Product #: HO3D-MOD-D1RK based on 2 reviews Regular price: $15.99 $15.99
D1 Modder's Paint Rack
D1 Series Expandable Modder's Paint Rack - Printable, expandable, swagalicious modder's rack...
Hey, we put alot of effort into modeling. One day I contemplated having to suffer a solution for the ever growing selection of paint ammo accruing on my bench and after 5 minutes scouting out there, I wasn't impressed. It didn't take long for me to decide to approach it the way I do best:
Over the top. I wanted something cool. No... Really cool. Like, 4 letter expletive cool. I think I nailed it.
Find out about updates, ask questions, or see whats in the line for the next level of boomity-boom. I'm not stopping with just this folks. Hit our group here: Modder's Lab
- Textured in our traditional "D1" dungeon stone and woodgrain shelf styling.
- Designed to accomodate Vallejo, Army Painter, P3, Citadel, and more.
- Easy to assemble, and definitely expandable to satiate the craziest of configuration insanity. Holds 30 to UNLIMITED pots.
- Print it and go, or mod it! It's birth foretold you'd come, and drop the colors to bring it to the level of hype your models demand.
- 210mm X Unlimited Width (Dependent on how many sections you add.)
- Tested on Original Prusa MK2, Anet A8, A6, A2, Monoprice Maker Select V2, Hictop I3, and Wanhao Duplicator I3 printers. Should be fine on just about any that will allow 210mm (diagonal for smaller beds) print areas.
I bought this and printed it over the weekend. Thank you for the promo code! I saw the pictures during a live stream and was amazed at the detail. I'm in the middle of painting it but assembled it for a dry run without gluing and it looks great already! The instructions were more than I expected, you really took the time to think this through. I cant wait to see the other stuff you are doing, thank you!
Just finished making this, it took a few hours but I went crazy and made a set to hold 90 paints. I did the shelves in wood filament and they came out great. You the man! Can I suggest a corner add-on?